Saturday 8 November 2014

3 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS

Starting an Online Business? Consider the following!!

Many newbies get excited at the thought of doing business online. Yeah I know it can get very tempting to think you are going to become the next six figure blogger overnight. I thought that way before I was faced with the 3 realities am about to share with you in this blog. Personally, I use my blog to earn me money just like the rest of the others. But the challenge there is that, many of them show you the figures to lure you into starting your own business blinding you to the bald fact that there certain realities you will be faced with.
let me dive straight in..

It takes time to pick. Running any successful online business will obviously require a reasonable time investment every day. For starters, you may actually spend whole days trying to update you business/blog/website. This may continue up to a month or longer depending on your commitment. It personally took me longer than 3 months to have my site running. the common deception you are faced with normally is the time factor. Many successful bloggers or internet marketers post stuff like "How I made $10,000 in one month?". An average newbie will think that they have been making that from the start of their business. That is a total LIE. IT TAKES TIME. You may start to earn those figures after your first 3 years in business. TRUTH SPOKEN!!


Study the business. It is typical of newbies to jump into the business because they have seen the figures with out prior study to validate the claims. Most are actually scams seeking to robe you. Therefore its is important if you are going to venture into any internet related business to do some research. Otherwise, why the hurry like you will make more money starting now. Actually with out the appropriate knowledge, you will lose ALOT of money. It is the right knowledge that will guarantee your ability to make money online. You may need to enroll for coaching program or do a lot of Google search to gather information. Actually in that same line, you can choose to regularly follow my posts for more reliable, honest information. You can also follow me by email and ask questions of your own interest. I will be glad to get back to you and it will save you valuable time and irrelevant content. 


Take your business seriously. It is easy to think that a blog/online business/website is not a real business. I thought so before but my mind was changed. Your online business will need close to the same resources as a physical business. These may include time, money, advertising, marketing etc. Yeah, Don't panic!!! hahaha. Am sorry but there is no short cut. Let no one deceive you. You will need people to know that your online business exists and how will that happen without advertising and marketing? I think you now see my point. Every day I devote at least 3 hours to update my blog and monitor my online programs. I have also just concluded my most recent Google Adwords campaign to advertise my website. Therefore if you really want your online business to ever work for you in the near future, you must work for it now.

Incase of any questions/thoughts shoot me an email.
Don't forget to leave a comment. Thank you.

Yours in internet business,
Reagan kawuma 

No comments:

Post a Comment